Usui/Holy Fire® IlI Reiki 1 & 2 Training
In this fun and interactive workshop, you will learn what is Reiki and how to use it, the history of Reiki, the Western style Reiki hand positions, and the Reiki II symbols and how to activate and use them. You will also learn the Eastern style intuitive Japanese Reiki techniques, and learn how to send Reiki over long distances. The class will include:
Reiki 1 includes:
- Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- Reiki Talk - What is Reiki, levels of Reiki, how Reiki heals, what can Reiki be used for, and a brief history of Reiki
- Explain and review Reiki Ideals
- Explain and demonstrate Gassho Meditation
- Explain Placement and how it works
- Reiki 1 Placement
- Hands on practice with partner(s) to experience the energy
- Demonstrate and practice Byosen Scanning
- Hands on practice standard treatment for others using hand positions
- Demonstrate and practice Kenyoku
- Explain the Hayashi Healing Guide
- Discuss client release forms, charging money/barter
- Explain and practice self-treatment: Byosen self-scan and hand positions for self treatment
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- If students are continuing the next day, Reiki 2 symbols
- Holy Love Experience
- Reiki 2 symbols - how to draw, complete meaning, how to use them
- Explain the many uses of the Distance symbol including past/future healing
- Test on symbols
- Explain and conduct Reiki 2 Placement
- Practice Reiki with partner, using one symbol at a time
- Discuss complete treatment using all symbols
- Explain and practice Gyoshi-ho
- Explain Enkaku Chiryo
- Lead student using Distance symbol to send Reiki to others using photos, names, stuffed animals
- Class Evaluations
- 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
When you are done with this workshop, you will know how to give a complete Reiki treatment to yourself and others both in person, and at a distance. You will receive a class manual written by William Lee Rand which covers everything learned in class, and a certificate of completion will be awarded.
A is available for all Reiki classes for professionals. This is an added benefit of our training programs, and this service is offered at no additional charge. You may turn this Certificate of Completion into your licensing or certification board for potential credit toward your continuing education or contact hours for your license or certificate. Each state board, state, national board or licensing agency makes its own decision on whether to accept this form and how many hours, if any, to accept for Reiki classes. Please request the certificate when registering for a class.
Unless otherwise stated, workshops are two days, from 9 am - 6:30 pm each day with an hour for lunch and breaks throughout the day. All classes are located at my office, 3848 Main Rd., Tiverton, RI unless otherwise stated. Current class listings are as follows:
- February 25& 26, 2023 (Sat & Sun) - In-Person in Tiverton, RI
- April 15 & 16, 2023 (Sat & Sun) - In Person Tiverton, RI
- May 20 & 21, 2023 (Sat & Sun) - In-Person Tiverton, RI
Register 15 days in advance and receive a $35 discount off your remaining balance!
Class deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred once to another class within one year.
A second transfer may be done for a $50 administrative fee.