Usui/Holy Fire® IIl Reiki Master Training
In this comprehensive and deeply healing workshop, you will learn the Usui System of Natural Healing as well as Holy Fire® III, which provides the qualities of Purification, Healing, Empowerment, and Guidance. Your training also includes the Holy Fire® III World Peace upgrade. Upon class completion, you are qualified to teach all levels of Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki, (Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki Master), as well as teach all of these classes online. A class manual written by William Lee Rand that covers everything learned in class is included, and a class certificate will be awarded.
Reiki Master includes:
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui Master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements).
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
- 186-page class manual and class certificate.
- 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
A is available for all Reiki classes for professionals. This is an added benefit of our training programs, and this service is offered at no additional charge. You may turn this Certificate of Completion into your licensing or certification board for potential credit toward your continuing education or contact hours for your license or certificate. Each state board, state, national board or licensing agency makes its own decision on whether to accept this form and how many hours, if any, to accept for Reiki classes. Please request the certificate when registering for a class.
All my classes may be attended in-person at my office in Tiverton, RI, or online through Zoom.
- October 20-22, 2023 (Fri-Sun) from 10 am to 7 pm EST each day - Online via Zoom or In-Person, Tiverton, RI
- January 13-15, 2024, 2023 (Sat-Mon) from 10 am to 7 pm EST each day - Online via Zoom or In-Person, Tiverton, RI
Class deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred once to another class within one year. A second transfer may be done for a $50 administrative fee.