Usui/Holy Fire® IIl Reiki Master Training
In this comprehensive and deeply healing workshop, you will learn the Usui System of Natural Healing as well as Holy Fire® III, which provides the qualities of Purification, Healing, Empowerment, and Guidance. Your training also includes the Holy Fire® III World Peace upgrade. Upon class completion, you are qualified to teach all levels of Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki, (Reiki I, Reiki II, and Reiki Master), as well as teach all of these classes online. A class manual written by William Lee Rand that covers everything learned in class is included, and a class certificate will be awarded.
Reiki III/Master includes:
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui Master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements).
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
- 186-page class manual and class certificate.
- 1 year Reiki News Magazine subscription.
- March 17 - 19, 2023 (Fri - Sun) from 9 am to 6:30 pm each day - Online and In-Person
- June 9-11, 2023 (Fri-Sun) from 9 am to 6:30 pm each day - Tiverton, RI
Class fee: $1295, a deposit of $325 is required to hold your space in the class.
Register 15 days in advance and receive a $50 discount off your remaining balance!
Class deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred once to another class within one year.
A second transfer may be done for a $50 administrative fee.